Mentorship is valued and fostered at Greendale Physical Therapy, and is one of our guiding principles. New therapists are highly encouraged to seek out mentorship from senior therapists.
- Provide personalized instruction in treatment and evaluative techniques, methods, and philosophies from senior skilled therapists and team members.
- Initiate an ongoing professional relationship between mentor and mentee.
- Guide newer therapist to clinical excellence in the outpatient physical therapy setting
- Help prepare for OCS or SCS Certifications
- We encourage and foster mentor and mentee relationships – we feel it is not only important for clinical development but for development in other areas as well.
- Help team members learn Greendale’s philosophy, our policies, and our procedures.
For more information about becoming a team member or learning more about our mentorship opportunities, contact us:
I want to thank Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC for a job well done. They were very warm, helpful, pleasant, cordial, and professional in their work. They were successful in helping me with my elbow and restoring it back to normal. I am going to miss the crew.
280 Boston Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
120 Gold Star Boulevard
Worcester, MA 01545
145 Church Street
Clinton, MA 01510